We Guide You At No Cost
Call us at 804-500-9960
We are appointed with all the major national and local carriers to help you find the best options
Medicare Supplemental Plans Coverage
Medicare Supplement plans cover millions of Medicare beneficiaries. Also referred to as Medigap plans, these policies help pay for your share of Medicare expenses, such as your deductibles and co-insurance. Many people new to Medicare don't realize that Medicare covers only 80% of your Part B expenses. This creates a gap to cover the other 20%, which can be a substantial amount with a significant illness. You can choose a Medicare Supplement that will pay some or all of that 20% for you. Supplemental insurance with Medicare provides peace of mind by eliminating that cost-sharing responsibility.
Most people enroll in Medicare Supplement Plans F, G or N. That’s because these offer the most coverage. However, Plan F is now only available to those who became eligible for Medicare prior to January 1, 2020.
Plan G or Plan N are a Medicare supplement insurance policy that helps cover some of the costs that Medicare Part A and Part B don't cover. This includes things like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. Plan G or Plan N can be a great way to get additional coverage, and a health insurance agent can help you choose the right policy for your needs.
A health insurance agent can also help you compare plans and prices, to make sure you're getting the best possible deal. With their help, you can be sure you're getting the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
A health insurance agent can be a valuable resource for anyone enrolling in Medicare. They can provide information and assistance with all parts of the program, help you compare plans and prices, and make sure you're getting the coverage you need at a price you can afford. We also continue to support you after you have been enrolled. Contact Virginia's Health Insurance Agent today to learn more about how they can help you navigate the tricky roads of Medicare.